Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Moving


Many of My children are being moved now for new assignments I have for them. These moves may come unexpectedly, but fear not, I have you safe in the palm of My Mighty Hand and you will not suffer loss if you obey all I say to do. 

I shall speak to you in your spirits and lead you in the way you should go. If you obey Me, you will find I have provided all you need at your destination. If you delay to obey Me, it will not go well with you where you stay. 

For some of you, there are relationships I desire you would loose from your lives where you are, and your move will assist you in this. Your enemy desires to snare you in wrong relationships that hinder the work of My Kingdom. I desire you would not allow him to do this.  

Trust Me for all you need, do not lean to your own understanding in these matters, for you cannot see all there is to see, or all that is to come as I can. I love you, My children. 

Genesis 12:1  Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Proverbs 3:5-7

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

3 comments:

  1. I can attest to this. I'm originally from Oklahoma but live in Alabama. God told me in the spirit to move (in essence). My house closed this past Tuesday and I start my new job there in early August. God has been so faithful to move me back home and restore me to my family. I'm excited about what He has in store for me and to go about His business. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly: That is fabulous news!!!! It is truly wonderful to hear of the positive ways the God is working in others live....there's so much negativity in the world. I pray that I "hear" the Lord to answer the call. I'm ready, willing and able and don't want to not obey but, like I told Him. Lord, you know I need the 2 x 4 with the message! God bless you and best of luck! Tee

      Delete
  2. So happy to read this word, it is interesting that it is written in the post "you will not suffer loss"... it reminded me of a dream of about a year ago, where a woman I know came to my house, and asked me what the Bible verse I have in my kitchen means. My husband gave her an answer that it is still with me "God has protected us from loss and has provided a way for my wife." That is not the way that usually my husband answers anything!!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete