Friday, July 29, 2016

More Disciplined


I desire My children would be more disciplined – more disciplined to keep their minds stayed on Me; more disciplined to worship Me continually in their hearts. More disciplined to praise and adore Me.

I am your King – Do I not deserve your praise?

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Deuteronomy 10:21  He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.

2 Samuel 22:4  I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

2 Samuel 22:50  Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

Psalm 150

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking this very thing today as I read the psalms.....praise is due to His name. I pray to be far more disciplined in this area pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you pray for me? I live in Colorado with my parents and I got a job at Wendy's. They want me to work on Sunday's.I dedicate Sundays for the Lord. I need God to open a door to go back to California and provide the finances if it is His will. Theres a church out there called Fire of God Church planning on going back hopefully God will make a way if that is where He wants me to be. I need prayer and a confirmation as to whether or not I should stay in Colorado. The wake up call is when i got robbed. Its pretty bad out here. Things are getting worse

    Strength to persevere.

    Persecution

    Shalom. God bless

    ReplyDelete