Thursday, June 17, 2021

A True Witness

   My children, you enter the very gravest of times in the earth. For this is the time of the most mighty demonstration of My great power to unbelievers.

   Be most careful that you sin not before unbelievers in this time, for I desire your witness would be true to Me. So little time is left for them to turn to Me, I will not tolerate any who turn them away from Me in this way.

   In this time I am answering many long-standing prayers for things you have believed for. I desire that your joy may be full. Be very careful that when you have come into the good land I have given you, when you live in the goodly houses I have provided for you, that you do not turn your hearts away from Me and sin for if you do so, I will remove your blessings quickly and you will find yourself worse off than before.

   My desire is you would praise Me for these blessings, give testimony to My great kindness and mercy towards you, and be a true witness of Me in the earth in the short time that is left. In this I may continue blessing you. If you do not, I will revoke your blessings and give them to another.

1 Kings 14:15 KJV

15 For the LORD shall smite Israel, as a reed is shaken in the water, and he shall root up Israel out of this good land, which he gave to their fathers, and shall scatter them beyond the river, because they have made their groves, provoking the LORD to anger.

Deuteronomy 8:6 KJV

6 Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

Deuteronomy 8:7 KJV

7 For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills.

Deuteronomy 8:10 KJV

10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.

Deuteronomy 8:11 KJV

11 Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

Deuteronomy 8:12 KJV

12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;

Deuteronomy 8:14 KJV

14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;

Deuteronomy 8:16 KJV

16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;

Deuteronomy 8:17 KJV

17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.

Deuteronomy 8:19 KJV

19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment