Wednesday, June 16, 2021

So Little Comfort

    My children, in the time you are approaching, you shall have few comforts. As conditions worsen, it will bring out both the best and worst in men.

   In those who carry My spirit, you will see the best. In those who do not, you will see things you never thought to see. At times, what you see will seem like a bad dream.

   In this time of so little comfort, all men will desire to be comforted. Some will turn to wine, some to drugs, many of My people will be tempted to be comforted in immoral ways. I warn you now that you may be on your guard against this for it will be the very worst time to fall into sin.

   Remember that I alone am to be your Comforter at all times. Practice this now and allow it to become your habit, to turn to Me for all you need. You will be very glad you did this when that time arrives.

John 14:16-20 KJV

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment