Saturday, June 19, 2021

Many Changes - REPOST

July 15, 2016

 

Many Changes

My children, you have entered into a Season of Many Changes. For those of you who are submitted to Me and walking in My will for your lives, you will now experience numerous changes in the major areas of your life. You already see the changes coming, do not resist My Hand. I have orchestrated these changes to move you to the next level of My will for you.
Many of these changes will come about through those close to you. Do not resist, but know it is your Father at work in your world, and I am doing My good pleasure to bring you into greater levels of blessing.
Praise Me as these changes happen, even if they are not all pleasant, for they shall end well, and you shall be greatly rewarded if you will stay in My will as I do them.
Psalm 1:3  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Philippians 4:11-13
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


No comments:

Post a Comment