Monday, June 7, 2021

Protection

    In the future soon coming, some of My children will need to group together for protection. Some of you have wondered why I did not allow you to become well known in this time. It was for your protection in the time to come, and that you might have more time to finish Kingdom work before you are discovered by those who wish to kill you in the time of martyrdom.

   Do not fear what man can do to you My children, for I shall be there beside you in all that happens and I shall repay those who cause your misery. Your rewards increase with every pain, with every loss you endure for My Name.

   Soon you are coming home to Me, and all of heaven awaits that day.

Matthew 25:35-40 KJV

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

1 John 3:17 KJV

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

Philippians 2:4 KJV

Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

Romans 8:17-18 KJV

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Revelation 14:13 KJV

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment