Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Much Pestilence

    As war ravages the land of America and the time of great hunger prevails, much disease and pestilence shall abound. Death will be everywhere at once and there will be little remedy available. My children have access to My healing power, but those who have rejected Me do not.

   You have nothing to fear in what is coming, My children, for I hold you in the palm of My mighty hand and My angels watch over you night and day.

NOTE: I always thought of pestilence as just disease, but this word made me curious what the definition was. Wordnik defines Pestilence as:

·       A usually fatal epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague.

n.

·       A pernicious, evil influence or agent.

n.

·       The disease called the plague or pest; also, any epidemic malignant disease.

 

Luke 4:28-30 KJV 

28 And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, 

29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong. 

30 But he passing through the midst of them went his way, 

Deuteronomy 3:22 KJV 

22 Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you. 

Isaiah 43:1 KJV 

But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine. 

Matthew 10:30-31 KJV 

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. 

Mark 5:34 KJV

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment