Monday, June 21, 2021

War Is Coming

   To My children in America, you must prepare, for war is coming to your land.

   Even now, the enemies of America conspire to bring her down. I have raised up enemies to avenge My Holy Name on this wicked nation, yet still I have a small remnant there who truly worship Me and walk in My ways. These I will protect at all costs. These I will feed with My own hand. These I take delight in, as they speak of Me and pray to Me.

   Prepare, children, for war is coming and is not long away. Make sure your houses. Lift up prayers for your loved ones that I may save them. Store up grain for your little ones, for these armies will consume all that is before them as they cover the land.

Exodus 9:25-26

25 And the hail smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast; and the hail smote every herb of the field, and brake every tree of the field.

26 Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail. 

Psalm 91:5-8

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 

Jeremiah 16:9-11

9 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will cause to cease out of this place in your eyes, and in your days, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride.

10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?

11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment