Monday, June 28, 2021

They Will Face My Judgment

    My children, those who lead you have entered into corruption.

   Wickedness pours out from the high offices in your land. Evil covers the land of America and the people who have rejected Me in that land will soon know My mighty hand.

   As I strike a blow on America, the land will tremble. The people will quake. Some men’s hearts will fail them for fear as they realize they are powerless against what is happening.

   Your leaders have planned carefully, My children. They have planned how they will make laws against you, how they will persecute you and lead others to do the same.

   They have planned how they will take all you have, but they failed to plan for Me. They failed to plan because they do not believe. When I make Myself known to them, they will have no remedy. When they take what you have, when they pass abominable laws against My Holy Word, they shall meet Me in terrible ways, for I will persecute them. I will turn the very worlds (their individual environments) they live in against them.

   I will block every avenue they attempt to escape My judgments  through. They will face My mighty hand of judgment for every thing they do to you.

Daniel 7:20-22 KJV

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment