Tuesday, June 8, 2021

I Have Not Changed

  My children, a very big change is coming that will affect you all. The way you do everything will change, of necessity. Be ready to adapt to these new ways.

   Remember as these changes happen that I have not forsaken you, nor will I ever forsake you. Though your circumstances change and hardships come, I have not changed.

   Remain adaptable, do not become stubborn against these changes, for it will be to your detriment. Those who rule over you are without mercy.


NOTE:  When the Lord says not to become stubborn against these changes, that does not mean go against your beliefs - the Lord will never contradict His own Word, it just means submit to the authority over you so long as it does not conflict with what the Lord would have you to do. A Biblical example of this would be the story of Daniel in Daniel 1, and the story of Abshach, Meshach and Abegnego in Daniel 3.


2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 KJV

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Philippians 4:11-13 KJV

11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Psalm 1:3 KJV

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Hebrews 13:5-6 KJV

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment