Friday, January 12, 2024

Are You Willing?

My children, prepare to be on the move. Persecution soon comes that will cause many of My people to be on the move to avoid it. Prepare now that you may be ready. Will you become mobile to do My will, to continue spreading My gospel in the earth? Many before you have. Are you willing?

Are you able to pack light enough to move quickly when that time comes? Can you face what is coming? For it will soon be upon many of you. Can you stand for Me in the face of an angry mob? How strong is your faith?

Will you forsake the comforts of home to do what I ask of you? Am I really the Lord of your life?

2 Tim 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

1 Peter 3:14-16 

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy [are ye]: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Matt 5:10 - Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matt 10:28 - 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matt 10:32 -  32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Uploaded at 8:40pm on January 10, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment