Thursday, January 25, 2024

On You or On Me?

My children, the time has come for Me to deal with the prodigals you have been praying for.

In this time, you will see My hand moving, but the enemy of your souls will attempt to convince you it is not for their good. Refuse his lies and continue to intercede. Do NOT attempt to intervene, however, lest you thwart the very thing you have prayed for.

It is of the utmost importance you do not rescue them in this time from what I am trying to do. You have asked Me to save them that they may join us in our heavenly home. Do not interrupt the process for I do have a plan to save them.

The world is out of time, My return is imminent and extremely near, I must do this work in their lives now or they will be forever lost.

You must choose to let Me if I am to succeed. If you try to rescue them, they will see you as their savior.

Would you prefer they depend on you or on Me?

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 - But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 15:4 - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 

Uploaded at 10:30pm on January 23, 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment