Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Enemy Attacks

In this time, My people, you will endure many attacks from the enemy of your souls. He is attacking My people harder than ever before. He knows his time is very short now as I will soon return for My Bride. I will soon return and take you out of the darkness and sin that has become the world.

Stand strong for Me in these attacks and see that you honor My Holy Name in all you do. This is of the utmost importance as many unbelievers are watching My people to decide if I am real.

If the attacks become too intense for you, cry out to Me and I will answer you. Endure, your time is very short now.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Matthew 4:1 - Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Psalms 3:1 - (A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.) LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

Uploaded at 12:15am on January 17, 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment