Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Reaping

I have told you the wicked will now pay for their wickedness and you will see it. My judgments will be both swift and exact.

As they have taken what is important from others, I will take what is important from them. As they have made others suffer, so I will now bring suffering to their lives. What they have caused others to lose, I will now cause them to lose. As they have ignored others pain, theirs will also be ignored.

The wickedness they have sown now comes into their own lives and I will render them as helpless as those they perpetrated their wickedness on.

My Word is absolute. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. And now is the time of reaping.

My children who have done well, who have obeyed Me, who have sacrificed to be in My will, who have served My Kingdom – these will reap incredible blessings in this time. Blessings that go on and on and on. These will have long standing prayers answered. I will change their entire lives in a single day. These will be granted an abundance of peace and joy and happiness.

The time of your rewards has come, My children. Watch now what I will do for you!

Rom 12:19-21

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

2 Thes 1:6 - 6 Seeing [it is] a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Eze 7:4 - 4 And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.

Eze 11:21 - 21 But [as for them] whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.

Heb 2:2 - 2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;

2 Sam 3:39 - 39 And I [am] this day weak, though anointed king; and these men the sons of Zeruiah [be] too hard for me: the LORD shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness.

Prov 1:24-33  

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Psa 91:7-11  

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Isa 26:3 - 3 Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment