Thursday, January 11, 2024

Only I Know

Now is the time of revealing My mighty power to those who do not yet believe. Continue praying for those you love who do not know Me, My children, for I have a plan. I have a plan to save each of them. Only I know what will make them respond.

When I show them who I am, what I can do, they will run to Me. Do not fear for them, only pray. Pray that I will preserve their lives at all costs until they surrender them to Me. Pray their hearts will be open to Me. Pray, My children.

Pray. Pray hard and pray often. Only I know how to save them.

Matthew 9:37-38

37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 

38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

1 John 5:14 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

2 Timothy 2:26 - And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Acts 26:18 - To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Uploaded at 8:35pm on January 10, 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment