Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Not Like You Expect

My children, your faith pleases Me. You have prayed for many things and I have withheld some of the answers until now.

I will now answer some very specific prayers for you, but be aware – My answers may not look like you expect them to.

Remember, I give to My children what they most need, not always what they desire.

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Proverbs 10:28 - The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.

Proverbs 23:18 - For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

Psalms 62:5 - My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

Uploaded at 10:20pm on January 23, 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment