Friday, January 26, 2024

Examine Your Hearts

My children, examine your hearts. Examine your hearts, for what is in your hearts determines how your path will go in what is to come. What is in your hearts determines the amount of suffering and refining you must endure before you are called home to Me in the coming time of intense tribulation.

You would do well to spend your time purifying your hearts before Me. Come before Me in prayer and ask Me to reveal to you all that is there that displeases Me and I will answer your prayer and help you to eradicate it. This will be of very great benefit to you and help you avoid more suffering.

Ps 19:14 - 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Prov 4:23 - 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

Jer 17:9-10 

9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

Ps 51:10 - 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Matthew 24:21 - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Daniel 12:1 - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Matthew 24:29 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:22 - And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Revelation 7:14 - And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment