Friday, January 5, 2024

Do Not Attempt To Save Them

My children, soon you will see very complex, knotty problems in the lives of some of those near to you who are unsaved. Do not fret when you see this, as it is My hand at work in their lives.

Do not attempt to save them from these problems, or you will thwart the very thing you have prayed to Me to do. If you save them, they will look to you for all they need, not Me.

Only in being in dire need will some turn to Me for salvation. They see Me as a last resort. Stand strong, pray they will surrender their lives, and continue going about My Kingdom business.

Often what is actually My Mercy appears to be something worldly. I allow adversity to refine, but also when I am attempting to gain someone’s attention whose heart is hard against Me or My ways.

Continue to pray for those you love and know I am working behind the scenes to save each one of them. I long to have them turn to Me even more than you do.

My arm is not too short to save.

Isaiah 59:1-2

1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid [his] face from you, that he will not hear.

1 Pet 5:10 - 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

Prov 3:5 - 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment