Tuesday, September 5, 2023

A New Evil Rising

 

My children, you are in the season when evil will begin rising more than ever before in the world around you. I tell you that you may be aware of what you are seeing as it happens.

Murder is rampant in your world, as are violence, greed and adultery. A new type of evil is rising you have not seen before and you will not at first recognize.

Do not be in fear when you do recognize it for these things must come that My holy Word may be fulfilled, that I may bring you all home to Me.

As you see this new evil rising, draw ever nearer to Me and My Throne and I shall protect you and all you hold dear. Stand fast in your faith in Me and do not waver, for this is of the utmost importance. The time you are left in the earth is very short now.

Finish your race with courage, with great faith, and with boldness in Me. You are coming home.

NOTE:  I was not shown or told anything about what this new evil might be.

Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Isa 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jos 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:13 - 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Psa 118:6 - 6 The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Pro 29:25 - 25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment