Monday, September 11, 2023

Monitored

A time is coming soon when My people will not be able to move about as they wish. My people, the wicked in power will soon begin to monitor your every move. This will make you uneasy, but it is a chance to bring Me glory.

I desire that your every move would reflect Me and My ways. If you will walk in My ways at all times, you will be granted favor in the earth that will make the last of your time there far more bearable.

As those who bear My Name, you are always being watched by someone. Unbelievers watch you to find out about Me. Make your witness of Me sure and keep it pure.

Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Psalms 50:15

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

No comments:

Post a Comment