Friday, September 22, 2023

The Blessings You Miss

Oh My children, the blessings you miss when you hurry out into your day and do not make time for Me in your mornings.

Every day that you spend time with Me, I release blessings to you. As your knowledge of My Word increases, My Spirit within you also increases.

My ability to lead and guide you and your ability to hear Me clearly increases each time you are in My Word or in My Presence.

My children, you make the choice each day of your lives to spend some of your time with Me or to disregard Me in favor of worldly pursuits.

Every day you do not make time for Me, you lose blessings.

Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psa 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matt 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Jas 4:8 - 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment