Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Suddenly Upon You

My children, how is it you think you will have faith when your world falls apart when you do not spend any time with Me in your daily lives? Do you believe it will magically appear in you? Nay, faith comes by hearing, by My mighty Word. Faith comes as you spend time in My presence and come to know Me well.

The time of My judgments quickly approaches. You can waste your time on pleasures and distractions if you wish, but what will you do in your time of need when it is suddenly upon you?

Make wise choices now, My children, that you do not live in regret later when you cannot change them.

Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psa 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matt 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Matt 10:38-39 - 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Rev 2:4 - 4 Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

Deut 6:5 - 5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Uploaded at 10:50pm on September 11, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment