Monday, September 18, 2023

Handing Off the Torch

My children, you are entering a time of transition. In this time, my older saints will be handing the torch to the younger generation who are only just beginning to discover Me. So many have not accepted Me yet, though I have already answered prayers and ordained they shall.

In this time, continue your work as before, knowing you will soon be here with Me. You have done your part. You have served Me well and will continue to serve Me until your time comes to be removed from the earth.

In this time, see that you represent Me as I desire. Reflect My love, my kindness, my patience to others. Witness often of Me and witness well. Show unbelievers My character in all you do, that they may seek Me for themselves.

Bring Me glory and win souls to My kingdom while there is yet time, for you will rejoice soon that you did this.

Matthew 24:13 - 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved

Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Hebrews 12:1-2

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment