Friday, September 29, 2023

So Many Perish

My children, you have so much less time than you believe left to you in the earth. I will now begin increasing the boldness and the urgency in each of you that you may complete the works I desire you would do. I will increase your boldness to witness of Me. I will show you in your spirit how short time is now, that you may realize the enemy has deceived you into believing there is more time than there is.

Go now into the world and honor My Son’s great sacrifice that others may be saved as you are. Do not play with the little time that is left, but make it count for My Kingdom. Make it count for eternity.

You do not know but that this night your own soul may be required of you. Do not waste the time that is left when so many perish each day.

Luke 12:20

20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Ephesians 5:15-17

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

John 9:4-5

4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Luke 14:23 - And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Acts 4:29-31

29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Acts 6:8 - 8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment