Monday, September 25, 2023

How Can I Be Your God

Oh My children, how I wait for you each day, hoping you will have even a few minutes to come aside with Me. How I long to hear how you love Me, how you worship Me, how I am your everything.

Yet you quickly rush past again, off into your busy day, forgetting Me.

How can I be your God if you cannot spare even minutes for Me? How can I guide you through all the traps your enemy devises if you cannot make space in your day for Me?

How can you say you love Me, yet you have no time for Me?

 When your days are filled with time for everyone else but Me?


Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psa 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matt 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Jas 4:8 - 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

Exo 20:3 - 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Deut 6:5 - 5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

No comments:

Post a Comment