Friday, September 8, 2023

If Your Faith is Strong in Me

My children, do not fear so as you walk into this time for I shall supply all you need. You are troubled about many things, you need only know Me as your provider and all will be well.

As you walk deeper into this time of sorrows, I will be your helper. As you focus only on Me and not the troubles, I will grant you the peace that passes all understanding.

As you place your faith in Me and are rewarded with all you need, you will develop courage.

I am all you need, children, if your faith is strong in Me. Ask and you shall receive.

Philippians 4:19  - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

Psalm 78:24  - And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

Isaiah 41:10  - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 43:19  - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Psalms 34:10 - The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment