Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Complete Dependence

My children are not trusting Me to provide for them in what is coming. Instead they fret they will not have enough.

Children, where is your faith in Me? Am I not the mighty Jehovah who parted the Red Sea so long ago? Did I not raise My own Son Jesus from the dead? Did He not in My mighty power raise others from the dead when He walked among you?

How is it you do not believe I can feed you in times of lack? Shelter you? Provide all you need?

In this coming season, I am taking many of my untrusting children into times of lack that you may learn to rely on Me. Only by experiencing complete dependence on Me can you learn to see Me as your sole provider.

This is necessary that you who will remain may survive in what is coming.

Isa 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Gen 15:1 - 1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

Jos 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:13 - 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Uploaded at 10:30pm on September 11, 2023.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment