Thursday, September 14, 2023

I Am Granting Answers

Many of My children are receiving sudden answers to long standing prayers in this time. I am granting answers to those devoted to me, that they may receive their heart’s desire.

In the blink of an eye, I will save prodigal children, bring spouses, build houses. I will answer so many prayers in this time for My children who are dedicated to doing my will, who strive to do my pleasure and not their own.

My children, you cannot comprehend how very much I love you and how I delight in giving you the things you have long prayed for. Stir up your most holy faith, the time has come.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

1 John 5:14-15

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:  

15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Isaiah 65:24 - And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

1 John 3:22 - And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

Psalms 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment