Sunday, April 23, 2023

America's Future - REPOST

October 13, 2022

 

America’s Future

 

My children, most of you will not remain in the earth to see America’s future for you will be here at home with Me, enjoying your new mansions, the atmosphere of heaven and the fellowship of all your brothers and sisters.

In the future, America the Beautiful will become America the Forlorn, for I will have forsaken her completely just as she wanted when she forced Me out from this and from that until little of Me remains in her.

In the future, when her enemies have ravaged her former beauty with war, when they have invaded her cities and taken what they wished, slaughtering her strong men, they will move across the land carrying the spoils of war, leaving only death and destruction in their wake.

Only those who draw near to Me will be shown mercy in this time.

Matthew 24:6-10

  • 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
  • 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
  • 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
  • 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
  • 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

 

Ezekiel 38:3-4

  • 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
  • 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

 

Ezekiel 38:21-23

  • 21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
  • 22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
  • 23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

 

Ezekiel 39:23-24

  • 23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
  • 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment