Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Trust Them to Me

My precious children, I watch you as you go about your day. You are concerned for many things, yet only one thing is truly needful – your time with Me.

You are rightfully concerned about lost loved ones for they think they know more than they do. They believe themselves wise and are yet fools, for no man has wisdom without knowing Me.

If you will spend your time seeking My face, knowing Me more in your prayer times, sitting before Me in silence and waiting patiently, your other worries will disappear. They will disappear because if you abide in Me, you may ask what you will. Is there any problem too big for Me? I am a mighty God, the Creator who made all you see around you.

Trust your lost ones to Me. I alone know exactly what it will take to get them to cry out to Me. Did I not save you? Can I not also save them? All I require to do this is your faith in Me and your prayers for the lost.

Trust them to Me. Spend your time getting to know Me better and you will have all you need and more.

John 15:4-8

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Luke 10:41-42  

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Psa 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matt 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Matt 10:38-39 - 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Rev 2:4 - 4 Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment