Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Increasing in Faith

My children, why so much fear over what is coming? Do you not yet see that I am with you in everything? You fear suffering. You fear lack. Yet even life as you know it contains these things from time to time.

I have already ordained that your suffering will not be long and your lack will not be unbearable. If you will only put Me first in your life and walk closely with Me, what peace you will find!

When you know Me as your provider, there will be no more fear. I desire you would not spend your time increasingly fearful, but that you would spend it increasing in faith.

Philippians 4:19 KJV - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

Psalm 78:24 KJV - And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jeremiah 33:6 KJV - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Isaiah 43:19 KJV - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment