Thursday, April 27, 2023

I Will Be Merciful to You

My children, guard your hearts carefully in this coming time. Much will happen that has the ability to harden them, and that will not work to your benefit. You will see much you do not understand. It will be necessary for you to battle fear, My people everywhere will need to battle fear, or the fear will overtake you.

At all times, remember how much I love you. Remember that all that is in My Holy Word must be fulfilled that I may bring all My children home, that you may leave all the sorrow and all the struggles of your earth lives behind.

Be strong and courageous, My children and be bold to witness of Me to all you meet in that time that do not know Me, even those who persecute you, and I will be very merciful to you, and to those you love.

Prov 4:20-27 - 20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life. 24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. 25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. 26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. 27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

John 3:16-19 - 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Rev 21:4 - 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Joshua 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment