Thursday, April 6, 2023

Do You Care?

The days hurry past as you speed towards your eternity. What have you done today to store up more of the rewards here with Me?  

Are you diligent in your work for My Kingdom or do you turn aside at every glittering distraction My enemy sends your way? Are you wasting your days as precious souls pass into a tortured eternity with no hope from Me? 

Do you care about My grief for these lost ones who will never come to know Me or are you so focused on your own pleasures that you cannot see? 

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Luke 14:23 - And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment