Friday, April 14, 2023

You Do Not Walk Alone

Many of My children fear what is to come. Many of them dread what is to be. What is coming is not pleasant, it is true, yet have I not reassured you I will care for you in that time, My precious ones?

It will be in that time as it is now. I will lead you and guide you into all things that are needful in that time. I will provide for you. I will protect you as you go about, doing the work of My Kingdom, witnessing to others of Me, of My great love for them, of My saving power.

There is nothing to fear, My children, if you walk with Me for I am with you every step of where you are going. You do not walk alone.

Matt 28:20 - 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment