Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Fugitives and Vagabonds

My children, I desire to tell you more of the time soon coming when everything about your lives will change.

In this new time laws will quickly change against you, and they will change without warning. This is by design of the wicked in power and the enemy of your souls, as you know. There will be no way to stay ahead of the changes as they desire to set traps for you that you may be arrested. This is part of their plan to remove all that is of Me from the world you live in.

Eventually in this time, you will all be considered fugitives and those who are left in the earth will become vagabonds, having no homes to live in. They will change laws to effect this that they may deny you shelter. I will be your shelter in that time, do not fear. I will feed and shelter you as you go about witnessing to the last souls to be saved, and then I will take you quickly to save you from the grasp of the wicked.

Do not fear the times coming – many of you will not remain in the earth in that time. Do what is necessary now, walk closely with Me, and pray to be counted worthy to escape these things that are coming.  Prepare by knowing My Word, knowing Me, knowing My provision and by paring down that you may pack up what is necessary quickly in that time if you remain. This will make all the difference for those who become vagabonds.

NOTE:  My impression is vagabonds here means a person who has no home and must wander from place to place. I looked it up in Easton’s Dictionary which defines vagabond as “wanderer” or “fugitive.” 

Dan 7:25 - 25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Gen 4:12-14  

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment [is] greater than I can bear.

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, [that] every one that findeth me shall slay me.

2 Cor 6:10 - 10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and [yet] possessing all things.

Luke 22:35-37  

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment