Sunday, April 30, 2023

Regret or Reward? - REPOST

June 7, 2012

 

Regret or Reward?

I have spoken to you to leave behind the things of the past, yet many of you still cling to it. You cling to the people, the places, the things of the past that have no place in your future; in your future in Me. If you try to take the past into your future, you will find no place for it there, My people. There is no place in the chaos that is coming for your flesh.

Set your minds on Me, and on the things of My kingdom. Set your sights on your heavenly reward, for all that is now shall soon pass away. Life as you know it will cease, but in My Kingdom, all things are made new.

You have asked Me for many things, and you  have asked that I anoint you, yet you refuse to lay down the things I ask of you.

(In the spirit I saw the enemy handing us things to occupy us, much like a mother hands a small child a cheap toy to keep them busy and distracted so they won't fuss, while the Lord stands nearby, holding out to us a very genuine reward He wants to give to us. I saw that this is a very wide-spread attack of the enemy, trying to distract us from our walk with the Lord.)

You are refusing to choose the things of Me when you cling to what is no longer useful, and many of you will be passed over for promotion because of this. I promote those who show themselves yielded vessels, ready for My use, obedient to My commands. I do not promote the disobedient.

Some of you have waited long for what is coming, yet have not made yourselves ready. Why must I continually speak this to you, My children? Why do you not obey as you know you should? Will you live lives of regret and not the rewards I have for you?

Some of you are obeying and you shall be given much for your much obedience. Those who obey little shall be given little. Do not be deceived children, I do not reward disobedience and sloppy living. I do not reward those who do not strive to walk in My ways. I do not reward those who do not honor My Son with their lives. You cannot serve two masters. Either you will serve your flesh, or you will serve Me, but you will not serve both and receive rewards from Me.

If you serve the enemy, then you receive his reward. If you serve Me - truly serve Me - you receive Mine. You cannot serve Me only with your lips, you must sacrifice the desires of your flesh, walk in My ways, be in My word, do My will.

I try the heart and the reins, I know all things. I know the true motives behind your deeds and I shall judge you accordingly.

The time to shake off the past is now, My children. Let go. Let go of the things of the flesh that no longer serve a useful purpose in your spiritual lives. Let go and come up higher with Me for I have great rewards for you when you do.

Do not be deceived. You cannot serve the enemy and also serve Me, for He who is not for me, is against Me.

Release the past.

Trust Me to meet your needs.

 

Luke 9:62: And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Luke 17:31-33: In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

2 Cor. 5:17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Tim. 2:20-22: But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.  If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Phil. 3:13-14: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Jer. 17:10: I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Deut. 11:16: Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;

Gal. 5:6: Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Gal. 6:7: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Matt. 15:8: This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

 

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here - look for the show dated June 7, 2012:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/glyndalomax

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment