Friday, April 28, 2023

Tempted by the Enemy

My children, the enemy of your souls will tempt you again and again in the coming time to turn away from Me, to blame Me for all you see and what you suffer, to deny your faith in Me to escape suffering.  But the suffering you escape by denying Me in that moment will be multiplied many times over later on. Do not fall prey to an enemy who hates you and wants to possess your soul.

You must set your faces like flint to endure what is coming. Set your hearts to never deny Me in any way no matter the circumstances. Set your mind and affections on things above, for soon you are coming home and all you have endured will hold great rewards for you to enjoy.

Jer 17:10 -10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

Matt 10:32-33

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Isa 50:7-9

7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

8 [He is] near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who [is] mine adversary? let him come near to me.

9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who [is] he [that] shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

Heb 12:1-2  

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Matt 24:13-14  

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment