Friday, April 21, 2023

Shake Up - REPOST

March 25, 2020


Shake Up

  

   Shake up.

   Pay heed to what I allow in order to shake awake those who are sleeping in this late hour. Pay heed to My methods and you will recognize when I am moving among you. I desire to save more souls.

   Set your heart to understand that this shaking will continue from now until the end of all things, and it will continue to increase in intensity as the end approaches.

   It is My desire that all people would rend Me their hearts.  I have many events planned to help unbelievers come to know Me. Pray for those who do not believe, My children, pray for those you do not know as well as those you do, for soon many will pass into eternity without Me.                                   

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Timothy 2:3-4

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment