Saturday, April 8, 2023

The Last Show - REPOST

You will have no excuse, America, as I now do mightier works in you than My Son performed in Israel so long ago. You will have no excuse when I show you My mighty power, and yet so many of you (people in America) will refuse to repent even then.

You will refuse to repent of your sins, you will refuse to lay down the idols you worship, you will choose comfort and prosperity over a life of holiness in Me. In this shall I increase My judgments on the people who refuse Me now, when you see My mighty power and continue to refuse Me.

Get ready, America, for the last show is starting soon. You have been weighed and found wanting, and your days are numbered, for I shall destroy you completely.

Your proud flag shall never wave again. Your land has become polluted with sin as you have walked in your own ways and not in Mine.

Jer 5:3 - 3 O LORD, [are] not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, [but] they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

Rev 2:21 - 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Rom 2:5 - 5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

1 John 1:6 - 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

No comments:

Post a Comment