Saturday, April 15, 2023

Enemies Are Gathering - REPOST

August 12, 2021

 

Enemies Are Gathering

    For about 4 days now (as of August 9th when I am writing this), I kept hearing a rumbling in my spirit kind of like horses galloping but without the clopping. I just heard it again and after praying, the Lord showed me it's war, coming closer and closer.

   America’s enemies are gathering around her behind the scenes and will soon invade this land. Many, many lives will be lost, as those who invade are without mercy.

   Pray now over those you love, My children, that I may show them mercy and hide them in the shadow of My wings. Pray for your own protection and that which you own that I may show you mercy also.

   If America had repented, I would not have called forth her enemies to attack her, but she would not. She repents not still, preferring to wallow in her sinful abominations for all to see. Like a whorish woman flaunting herself, her shame is uncovered. Now will those who desire her gifts come and take them.

   My children, this will be a time of much sadness for all My people and those who are not yet Mine. Set your hearts to intercede and draw near to Me in the secret place of My Presence. This is how you must prepare. No other preparation will be as valuable as this one.

   This attack will come suddenly. Do not put off today what must be done, but do it quickly, for tomorrow you may not be able.

Ecclesiastes 3:8 KJV

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Matthew 24:6 KJV

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7 KJV

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 KJV

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:9 KJV

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Matthew 24:10 KJV

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Matthew 24:11 KJV

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:12 KJV

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matthew 24:13 KJV

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment