Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Fear Cannot Hold You

There is a new boldness beginning to arise in My true children. Fear will not be able to keep My true children bound, as I increase the boldness in them.

My true children do not love their lives unto death, but will continue in My ways and My work, gathering souls to My Kingdom to the end regardless of what is transpiring around them.

My children, I have called and chosen you for this time. Do not hesitate to throw off the bonds that hold you and prevent you from doing Kingdom work.

Arise, go forth and spread My gospel to the ends of the earth.

[Luk 9:23-26  

23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels.

Eph 3:12 - 12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Act 4:29-31

29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Act 6:8 - 8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Act 8:6 - 6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.

Act 15:12 - 12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

Act 19:1 - 1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

2 Cor 7:4 - 4 Great [is] my boldness of speech toward you, great [is] my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.

Phl 1:20 - 20 According to my earnest expectation and [my] hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but [that] with all boldness, as always, [so] now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether [it be] by life, or by death.

1 John 4:17 - 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment