Monday, April 24, 2023

Hidden Attitudes

Be careful, My children, of the hidden attitudes in your heart. The ones you scarcely notice now can become big problems for you later. Out of the heart your mouth will speak, and often at inopportune times.

Examine the dark corners of your heart carefully when you are alone with Me. Ask Me and I will reveal to you what is hiding there.

Give to Me all I find and I will help you correct those things that displease Me.

Ps 119:11 - 11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Ps 44:21 - 21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Prov 4:23 - 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

Jer 17:9-10  

9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

1 Pet 3:3-4  

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Ps 51:10 - 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

1 Sam 16:7 - 7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for [the LORD seeth] not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Matt 6:21 - 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Eze 36:26 - 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Prov 10:8 - 8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

Ps 19:14 - 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Matt 5:8 - 8 Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment