Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Fear of Lack

My children are afraid of lack. Children, do you not yet know I am a mighty God who is well able to provide for you?

If you had spent your days getting to know Me instead of chasing the pleasures of the world, you would know My provision.

You will not survive what is coming if you do not learn My ways of providing for you. The time to learn is now. Seek Me, obey My commands and I will teach you through My spirit.

Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 4:4: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 6:28-29: (28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: (29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment